Wednesday 16 October 2013

Lancôme Hypnôse Star Show Stopping Volume Mascara

Just wanted to share a quick take on a recent sample of Lancôme Hypnôse Star Show Stopping Volume Mascara I got from a gift-with-purchase Lancôme event at The Bay.

I am definitely impressed with the amount of volume this mascara delivers to my lashes. Also loving the fact that, on me, this is quite purely a volumizing mascara (I have read reviews by other users that this mascara did lengthened their eyelashes. This was not the case for me).  I wear glasses on a regular basis and mascaras which are lengthening really put me off as they would have my lashes touching and messing up my lenses.


In the picture above, I had applied only one coat of the mascara - thicker, fuller lashes without clumps. Imagine how dense my lashes would be with 2 or 3 coats! I absolutely love the Lancôme Hypnôse Star Show Stopping Volume Mascara and will definitely be getting the full size once I am done with my sample.

Super gorgeous packaging!
 Reminder: Product that works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment