Monday 28 October 2013

My Current Morning Face Routine - Simple, Origins, Josie Maran, Cetaphil, Bobbi Brown, Revlon, L'oreal and EOS.

Hi my pretties!
Today I thought I would like to share with you my current morning face routine.
This will also be my first entry with a video!

Just as an FYI, my skin is dry (and I have eczema).

So those of your who have dry skin, you may or may not find this post to be useful.

1) Cleanser - Simple Foaming Cleanser

Loving this cleanser at the moment. Rich with foam, yet still gentle to my skin.
  
2) Toner - Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion

This toner/lotion saved my skin twice - once after a beach vacation and another time after an allergy reaction I had with a range of products. My skin saver!

3) Serum - Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light

Using this as serum and very glad I am. Works wonders for both dry and oily skin

4) Moisturizer - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

My go-to facial moisturizer for the past 7 years. Never failed me.


5) Eye Cream - Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Don't forget to care for your eyes! This cream is super hydrating and makes applying undereye concealer a bliss.

6) Concealer - Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Medium 004

Creamy and super blendable, I regret not using this product earlier!

7) Sunblock - L'Oreal UV Perfect 12-hour Long-lasting UV Protector with SPF50

I am not a daily foundation user but NEVER miss applying sunblock for daily protection

8) Eye Brow - Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper in Rich Brown

Strong, framing eyebrows are a must for me! This gets the job done perfectly and with ease.

9) Lip Care - EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint

Current favourite! Another product I regret not trying earlier. Love it!

The following video shows steps 5) to 8).
 


I hope this was somewhat useful! 
Forgive me for the abrupt music cut-off in the video - I am still learning! ^_^

Reminder: Product that works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. =)      

No comments:

Post a Comment