Saturday 22 December 2012

Intro =)

Hello hello! =)
Welcome to my blog!
As the title suggests, this will be a place where I, Panini, will share my thoughts and views on various skin care and make up products which I would have personally used or tested. The sole intention is to be of some help (at least!) for those who are interested in trying the various products. Let's face it! Things ain't cheap these days (booo!) and at times, products that claim to do certain things just doesn't cut it (pffft!).
One important thing to remember tho, is that everything on this blog will be my personal opinion based on my own experience (and I will remind readers of this fact at the end of each review!).  Products that may have worked for me, may not work for you and vice versa. Also, do note that I am NOT-what-so-ever affiliated with ANY skin care or make up company. 
With that in mind, let's get started!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment