Saturday 22 December 2012

Just Bought Products: Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Flexible Coverage Concealer And Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer

     In addition to sharing my views on products that I have tested and used, I thought that I will also have a section called "Just Bought Products". In this type of entries, I will share new products that I just bought and eventually write a review on. On average, I will only review products which I have used for at least 2 weeks.
     For today, the products I want to share are 1) Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Flexible Coverage Concealer and 2) Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer.
     The reason why I bought these 2 products is because I am still on the search for the most suitable under eye concealer for my skin type. I will share some thoughts on products I have tried so far in a different post. In the meant time, here are some pictures of the mentioned products:




Hopefully I wont be disappointed!
Watch this space for my reviews on these products in 2 weeks time.
xox
Note: Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Flexible Coverage Concealer: MYR89
          Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer: MYR99 (review)
          Both were bought at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment