Monday 31 December 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm

I am quite obsessed with tinted lip balms.
During almost every trip I made to the drug store, I will make a quick stop at the lip balm section, scouting for any new tinted lip balm products.
One of the newer collection available at my local drug stores is the Maybelline Baby Lips Color lip balm. It comes in 4 shades and I bought 3 out of the 4: Pink Lolita, Cherry Kiss and Coral Flush.



Pros:
1) If you prefer a sheer wash of color from a tinted lip balm, this product will definitely fit. (Others I have tried often resulted to a deeper shade of red on my lips.)

2) A good range of shades for a drugstore brand tinted lip balm. 4 in total, while most other brands only provide 3.

3) Very moisturizing on the lips without the sticky feeling.

Cons: 
The only thing I dislike about this product is the smell and taste. All 3 shades that I own have different yet similar fake fruity smell and taste to them. It almost feel like you are eating perfume of some sort because the smell is just too strong, and for a lack of a better word, too fake!




Each of the lip balm costs less than RM10. (I will put the exact price later as I could not recall it at the moment). My favourite shade is Coral Flush as it has the least fake fruity smell. =)

Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balms are available at all drugstores nationwide such as Caring, Guardian and Watson.

Reminder: Product that works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment