Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bag of Love: May Bag

I know, I know... We are now into the month of September and here I am posting about the May Bag. >.<  It feels incomplete not writing at least something on my last subscription month for Bag of Love. (My last subscription since Bag of Love do not deliver outside of Malaysia, sob sob).


As with previous editions of Bag of Love, my May bag was delivered via Airpak.


Again, very happy with the goodies for May. A good mixture of hair care, skin care and perfume.
Let's start with the bag...


I was very impressed with the quality feel of the May bag. The 'half-moon' or semi-circle zip opening style is one of the best design to a make-up bag as it gives good easy access to the contents of the bag.

Next, something for hand care....


Even though I am more of a L'Occitane girl than Crabtree & Evelyn, I do appreciate the generous trial size of this hand cream.


Dove was the very first brand of cleansing products I used when my eczema started to hit me hard back when I was about 10 years old. I was a fan of their soap bar for a while. Never tried their body wash before so it is neat to get a sample (and what a generous sample it was) as I would have never pick this up on my own.

Heard a lot of good reviews on this Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum, hence I was excited to receive a trial size that was enough for a whole week!


Definitely a fan of Kérastase hair products. Again, excited to have received this in the bag. ^_^


And last but not least, two sample vials of perfume! (These are one of my favorite kinds of sample. Can't get enough of perfume samples! ^_^)

In summary, the following are items in the May 2013 edition of Bag of Love:-

  • Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy, 25g (MYR30 for 25g)
  • Dove Beauty Nourishing Body Wash, 200ml (MYR6.90 for full size)
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum, 7 capsules (MYR320 for 60 capsules)
  • Kérastase Bain Oléo-Relax, 30ml (MYR78 for 250ml)
  • Calvin Klein Eternity EDP, 1.2ml (MYR254 for 50ml)
  • Calvin Klein Eternity for Men EDT, 1.2ml (MYR209 for 50ml) 
NB: There were also 2 sachets of  Kérastase Anti-Frizz Masque and coupons for both Calvin Klein perfumes as well as Crabtree & Evelyn.

Alas, this was my last subscription month for the Bag of Love. =( Seeing what others got in their June, July and August Bags of Love made me envious! Definitely worth their monthly subscription of MYR39.90. 

2 comments:

  1. Nak subscribe jugak after this insyaAllah. Dah gaji. <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay! =) memang berbaloi for the 3 months tht I subscribed. miss you! xx

      Delete