Tuesday 10 September 2013

Just Bought Products: Small Drugstore Haul - Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment, TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo, Revlon Photoready Concealer, Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer & Quo Eye Liner

Just wanted to share a small drugstore haul I purchased today.  =)


First of, is the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment. I had just finished a bottle of a similar product and wanted to give this a try.

I also wanted to get a dry shampoo. In the past, I have used Dove's dry shampoo and was reaching out for it when I saw that TRESemme also has one and it was on sale for the same price as the Dove's. Since I know how good TRESemme products are (I have used their shampoo, conditioner and heat protector), I'd thought I will give their Dry Shampoo a go - got the TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo.

Next, I am running low of my Shu Uemura under-eye concealer. Now that I am back in Canada, Shu Uemura is not a brand that I could easily get my hands on (not too sure if it is even available here). So I have to find an alternative. A while back, I was satisfied with Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer and thought that maybe I should go back to it. I searched reviews up on drugstore concealers with creamy consistencies and stumble over the Revlon Photoready Concealer. Hopeful that this concealer will impress me as it did to many other users.

On my way to the cashier, I saw that the Rimmel section had a sale going on and I bought another one of the highly raved about product - the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer.
 

Mine is in the shade 101 Celestial. Super excited to try this!

Last but not least, I passed a clearance box and in it was this Quo Eye Liner. Almost all of my eyeliners are either black or brown and I had wanted to get an eyeliner in a color that will brighten up my eyes a bit.
  The shade is called Ice Pink and it is from their Pearl Eye Liner collection.

Can't wait to try out all these products!


No comments:

Post a Comment