Thursday 26 September 2013

Product Empties: Raw Essentials Refreshing Face Wash, Garnier Fructis Fruit Sensation, & Bioderma Micelle Solution For Sensitive Skin

Here are 3 products I recently finished....


Raw Essentials Refreshing Face Wash

I have never heard of the Raw Essentials line prior to using this product. The selling point for this line I guess is that their products are all processed at temperature of 115°F. "115°F Keeps your skin ALIVE!" is their motto.  

This particular face wash is also fragrance free, paraben free and cruelty free. "Formulated with Certified Raw Complex featuring Cold Pressed Tamanu and Manoi Oil for younger looking, radiant skin." Tamanu oil is pressed out from olive-like Tamanu fruits/nuts. Manoi Oil is a combination of oil from Tahitian gardenias and coconut oil.

Tamanu fruits/nuts (taken from Wikipedia)
In summary, I love the luxurious foamy lather straight off the pump (I have been loving foaming pumps as it saves me from lathering product in my eczema affected palms which I find irritable). This facial wash cleanse my skin nicely without drying. (Please note that I use a makeup remover with all cleansers). I also love how much product there is in 1 bottle - I picked this up over 2 months ago at a Shoppers Drug Mart for CAD9.98 (before taxes). 

Garnier Fructis Fruit Sensation in Passion Splash


Bought this shampoo from Wal Mart for under CAD2. I am usually not too picky with my shampoos as long as they do not leave any heavy or coarse residue in my hair. This shampoo is silicone and paraben free. Hair feels refreshed and cleansed. As for hydration level, it is similar to any hydrating shampoo in the market prior to any conditioner. In other words, nothing too spectacular. I do love the passion fruit scent!

Bioderma Micelle Solution For Sensitive Skin


This product needs no introduction. Many beauty bloggers raved about it so I gave it a shot. While I agree that it does a good job at removing makeup and cleansing, I am not totally sold and will not repurchase. It burns my eyes as I remove my under eye concealer and also dries out my skin =(

Reminder: Product that works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment