Monday 11 March 2013

Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer

Although I am not a daily foundation user, I am  however an avid fan of undereye concealer and use it on a daily basis.
My current undereye concealer is one that I bought during my recent trip to Ottawa, Canada. So unfortunately, it is not available in Malaysia. I do however think it is good to know what other brands out there that are available, so that when u travel to other countries (or have relatives/friends traveling overseas who does not mind buying products for others) you know what is available.


The Almay brand is available both in the United States and Canada. (Not sure if it is confined only to these 2 countries). I bought their concealer due to its shade and price.

I had always preferred a concealer with a yellow undertone and about 2 to 3 shades lighter than my skin tone (yes, I like my undereye to be THAT much lighter, huhu). So the yellow-ey shade of this Almay concealer attracted me right away.
There are 3 shades available. I bought the middle shade - 020 in light/medium.
The Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer comes in a 6.5mL squeezable tube with a brush tip.


It has a more creamy than liquid consistency and has a very muted smell.

The application is easy with the brush. I use my fingers to blend it out...


Here is a comparison before and after the application.


I love how the product brightens my undereye area without leaving a grey cast.
Overall, really happy with it and hope that i will be able to re-purchase mine when it runs out!
The Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer sells for CAD10.90 before tax ( about MYR33.00 ).

Reminder: Product that works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment